CAPRE will convene the most active data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives on April 18, 2019, at the Westin New York at Times Square. More than 3,000 have
CAPRE will convene the most active data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives on April 18, 2019, at the Westin New York at Times Square. More than 3,000 have attended this event over the last seven years. Join leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives for discussion, debate, and networking.
FEATURED PANEL: “5G Implementation, Its North American Rollout & Impact On Data Centers: The Realities, Challenges, Obstacles & Financing For The Industry’s Next Major Milestone” at 8:55am on April 18th.
Moderator: Melissa Stanislaw, Director – Marketing Strategy and Sales Enablement, ZenFi Networks
- Amy Kulka-Marks, CEO, XSite Modular
- Phillip Koblence, Chief Operating Officer, New York Internet
- Jeffrey Moerdler, Partner, Mintz Levin
- J. Todd Raymond, CEO & Managing Director, fifteenfortyseven Critical Systems Realty, LLC
- Mark Thiele, Edge Computing Engineering, Ericsson
The 2019 summit will bring important industry trends and themes under the radar, including:
• Analysis of “real” demand and growth of data
• Evolution of supply side: From traditional colocation to wholesale to hyperscale, what type of product is being delivered today and why?
• Is there too much capital entering the market and not enough deals?
• What is the silver lining to any challenge over the next 12-18 months?
• Impact of 5G on M&A: Future placement of data centers and who will own
Special focus on New York City, New Jersey, and Greater New York mission critical markets.
If you would like to schedule a meeting with us during the conference, please use the form below:
18 (Thursday) 7:30 am - 19 (Friday) 6:00 pm EST